ENTERPRISE-GRADE STORAGE STACK - Snapshots, Clones, QoS, Replication, Backup, Data rebalancing, Tiering, Thin-provisioning, Encryption, and Compression
FLEXIBLE NETWORKING - OVS, Calico, VLAN, Overlay networking, and Persistent IPs
Big Data, Databases, and AI/ML
ROBIN solves fundamental Kubernetes challenges
to run stateful complex workloads
in containers and Kubernetes
- Self-Service App-Store Experience
- Built-in Storage and Networking
- Any App, Anywhere
- Robin Systems Paves the Way for Migration of Data-Heavy Enterprise Applications to Azure Cloud using Azure Data Box
- Robin Systems Recognized by DBTA in the Top 100 Companies That Matter Most in Data
- Robin Systems to present at DataWorks Summit San Jose 2018, Covering How Big-Data Applications Benefit from Container Tech Through Entire Application Stack
Can OpenShift or Mesosphere do this?
Kubernetes was built for microservices and is not designed for stateful big data, database and AI/ML applications. ROBIN extends Kubernetes to these data-heavy applications with built-in storage and networking.
1-click app and cluster provisioning including network and storage for data-heavy apps running on KubernetesHyper-Converged Kubernetes White PaperHyper-Converged Kubernetes White Paper
Execute 1-click application lifecycle operations for data-heavy apps on Kubernetes - snapshot, clone, patch, upgrade, migrateComparative White PaperComparative White Paper
“We chose ROBIN because it allowed us to simplify and automate how our analytic pipeline is managed. Our big data infrastructure has been growing dramatically, and we needed a solution that made it easy to manage and scale these applications that was also consistent with our cloud roadmap. Robin checked all these boxes, and we have been very pleased so far with the efficiency and agility improvements achieved with their platform.”
Rajesh Mishra, President and CTO, Parallel Wireless
“We chose ROBIN for our big data Analytics solution because it was the only container-based solution that met our performance and scalability needs. When you start looking at various parts of the cellular network where you need speed, reliability and redundancy, containers deliver highly flexible programmable infrastructures. The ability to guarantee QoS per micro-service or an application is an enabler of on-demand scalable virtualized environments for real-time data mining in our Data Lake. Being able to deploy a data center on demand through containers will help global MNOs to transform their networks and will greatly benefit them with the ability to process millions of real-time events per second resulting in cellular networks being more intelligent and automated.”
ROBIN Hyper-Converged Kubernetes Solution
- Application Layer. Kubernetes. Built-in Storage. Built-in Network.
- App-Store experience on-premise and across clouds.
- Any App, anywhere – big data, database and AI/ML.
- Automated deployment and lifecycle management of applications and data.